Show in PforzheimFür alle, die nach Pforzheim gehen wollen und feststellen mussten, dass die Tickets noch nicht online bestellbar sind: Moment kann man Karten telefonisch unter der Telefonnummer 0170/6580411 zum Vorzugspreis bestellen. Herzlichen Dank an Micha Sa für die Info!!!!
- Kategorie: News
- 14.02.2015 - CA - Lethbridge Alberta - Average Joe's
- 15.02.2015 - CA - Calgary Alberta - Deerfoot Casino
- 16.04.2014 - DE - Pforzheim - Stadthalle
- 17.04.2015 - DE - Ransbach-Baumbach, Stadthalle - Tickets
- 18.04.2015 - DE - Idar-Oberstein, Messehalle 1
- 19.04.2015 - DE - Köln, Die Kantine - Tickets
- 20.04.2015 - B - Verviers, The Spirit of 66
- 22.04.2015 - DE - Osnabrück, Rosenhof - Tickets
- 23.04.2015 - DE - Flensburg, Roxy
- 24.04.2015 - DE - Worpswede, Music Hall - Tickets
- 25.04.2015 - DE - Oldenburg, Kulturetage - Tickets
- 26.04.2015 - DE - Bochum, Zeche - Tickets
- 28.04.2015 - DE - Hamburg, Fabrik
- 29.04.2015 - DK - Copenhagen, Amager Bio - Tickets
- 01.05.2015 - N - Oslo, Rockefeller Music Hall
- 04.05.2015 - NL - Zoetermeer, Cultuurpodium de Boerderij - Tickets
- 05.05.2015 - DE - Aschaffenburg, Colos-Saal - Tickets
- 06.05.2015 - DE - Mannheim, Alte Seilerei - Tickets
- 08.05.2015 - DE - Dexheim, Kultur auf dem Hof - Open Air - Tickets
- 09.05.2015 - DE - Freising, Uferlos Festival
- 10.05.2015 - DE - Augsburg, Spectrum Music Club - Tickets
- 05.08.2015 - CH - Zofingen, Open Air - Tickets
- 07.08.2015 - N - Fredrikstad, Gressvik SummerParty
- 08.08.2015 - N - Brumunddal, Tømmerstock
- 15.-19.11.2015 - Cruise to the Edge - Prog Rock Cruise
- Kategorie: News
Happy Birthday Michael Sadler!
A long time ago, in a land far away.......
Well closer to some than others, OUR HERO, Master Sadler was born. Wales. Penarth to be precise. A small seaside town on the south coast.
1892160000 seconds ago or 31536000 minutes... or 525600 hours... or 21900 days... or 3120 weeks OR 60 years ago...
The date was 5th July 1954
"To be born Welsh is to be born privileged, not with a silver spoon
in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul" This is very true of kind hearted Michael, he is charming beyond belief and does not take life for granted.
At the tender age of 3, Michael Anthony Sadler moved, swapping the Coal fields of Wales for the Cold fields of Canada! No longer destined to watch egg-chasing but ice hockey instead. This was the point at which his real journey began.
Michael is a very talented musician, turning his hand to a multitude of instruments including keyboard, bass, guitar and even a portable drum kit that fits inside his brief case, but, it was Michael's versatile and buoyant voice that saw him become the front man of Canadian rock band Saga in 1977, although it was his walrus moustache that became a memorable trademark of the band. It hasn't always been highs and plain sailing for Michael as he had a long battle with alcoholism which he successfully conquered, he celebrated his 12th anniversary earlier in the year... 'CHEERS!, make mine a ginger beer'.
Touring with Saga, Michael travelled the world more than 16 times, played 1,000 shows in 20 countries. However due to family commitments Michael chose to leave the band in 2007, but in 2011 he returned, much to the rejoice of his fans.
During his time apart from the band Michael's wonderful wife, Gwen gave birth to a beautiful boy called Seren. Seren is a traditionally welsh name and means star, perfect name for the lovely lad.
- Kategorie: News